New Owner

Resq7117

I am the new owner of a 93 YJ, suspension lift, body lift, rear end swap with a 95 explorer, 456 gears, stainless hinges-light covers-etc, spare tire carrier, hi lift jack on front bumper, 33 BFG Mud Terrains, it is a new toy and fun to play in, if anyone is around Western PA we will have to get together.

I will get some up as soon as my wife takes some with her new digital camera i got her today, i have some now but cant figure out how to get them posted into my profile

I am in north-western pa (Warren). Where are you?

Ah cool! I go to grove city once in a while to go to the outlet malls, and have some friends in Mercer.
I go through franklin from time to time. :)
And have worked the apple festival before.

Do you belong to any local wheeling clubs? Any good places to go around there?

I do not belong to any local clubs, havent found any yet. Tonight I was at a gun raffle and saw someone wearing a shirt saying Pardoe Mud Mafia, but I havent had a chance to look them up. Everywhere I know locally to go wheeling has been closed up with posted signs and what not. The only place I have really gone is JeepSkool in Ohio, it is an hour drive but I am not gonna come home with bullet holes in my rig or a $500 fine for trespassing or have my rig towed ya know. If you know of any please let me know though I am always willing to take a look at some places.

Back