New Soft Top for '06 Wrangler X

Cappy_TX

I have one that's new. The hard top has been on the Jeep since it was bought. I've advertised it here and a few other places and haven't had any interest at all. Offered it at "any reasonable price" and still no offers/takers. Suggestions?

100_13984-1.jpg

100_13994-1.jpg

Jim swfsinc@aol.com

What kind is it?

Best top? Sailcloth? aftermarket?

if it is an O.E.M. top,with all frame,I am interested!Ballpark how much do you want/need to get?

P.S.-The Green Jeep in the background looks like an LJ Unlimited-this top didn't come off that one,did it?Because if it did,it will be 10" too long to fit mine!

The top came with the 2006 Wrangler Unlimited LL shown below. It had both a hard top and soft top. I bought it in 2008 from the original owner who said the soft top was on in the showroom but she had the dealer replace it with the hard top before she left the dealership. As far as I know, it's never been on again since.

2005JeepUnlima-1.jpg

100_13924-1.jpg

100_17544-1.jpg

100_37187-1.jpg

The soft top is priced anywhere between $750 and $1000 at Collins Brothers in Dallas, and the few I've seen on Craigs list. Can't really say if they are the same quality as the OEM or if they have all of the required hardware.

I'm open to any REASONABLE offer.

Last edited:
Back