New to the board

jaydub

Hi. I'm Jason

I'm new to Jeepz but not to Jeeps.

I have a 2004 TJ Rubicon with a few stock parts left. I live in Idaho but I like to travel to wheel. Minnesota, California (rubicon), Utah (Moab), and Oregon so far. Looking at trips to Washington, Nevada, and Montana now.

my Jeep:
621259364_9jxY4M-1.jpg

That's a great looking ride. I like the flat fenders.

Hey chili. Good to see you here.

Thanks everyone for teh comments on my Jeep. I am going to install a couple more items this week then pronounce the Jeep build done. Of course there are a couple hundred things I would like to change, but it will never be finished if I keep doing that. I have to call this a completed project and start a new one.

what do people do for fun in idaho.. I assume playing hot potato gets old quick.

JK Welcome

Yeah, I recently joined, I told Skinny about it so hopefully he'll pop on over and start pimpin' his stuff!

Hey chili. Good to see you here.

Thanks everyone for teh comments on my Jeep. I am going to install a couple more items this week then pronounce the Jeep build done. Of course there are a couple hundred things I would like to change, but it will never be finished if I keep doing that. I have to call this a completed project and start a new one.

Oh, and if you have the right partner hot potato never gets old...:D

Back