New Updates

L33TJ33P

Hey everyone. I have been updating my Web-page. New stuff has been added. Stuffs like, 97+ TJ codes (soon will have ALL Jeep codes) The differences (what is this CJ, KJ, XJ stuff) I will be adding much more in the comming weeks, months, years. Lemme know if there is anything you all would like to see.

LOL I forgot to mention that the Link to my page is in my Signature.

15" wheels on a WJ?

L33TJ33P, I like the page, or anything that can keep me busy at work. What did you use to design it? I have a web page for a canoe trip I go on, and use stupid FrontPage Express...I am always looking for something that has more optoions, but is as easy to use.

Laura

Dreamweaver??? I only use notepad and code webpages with true HTML (the real way) :D

TARSI

I too only do HTML/CSS/PHP the real way... by hand. It is always a better product in the end.

Instead of crappy notepad however, I use a program called Edit Plus. It functions like notepad but with many more features such as automatic color codeing which helps identify incorrect or bad tags :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

LOl @ the techie arguement. I use homesite but I code alot by hand. Course I haven't done too much either, could be why. I hear Dreamweaver is a great product for many things.

L33, I love your site, great work with it. Jeeps, shotgun, 4 wheeling anyone? :mrgreen: :lol:

Lady

Well, I do a lot of Frame work and Java Scripts, so, the fact that I use dreamweaver doesn't do me much better than a visual. ;) it is great to have the Code and the Visual aid on the same page.

Well, I use the www method, which has worked pretty well for me. Not much of a dreamweaver fan but the band dream theater is pretty good! The blood hound gang is definatly better! (got it in before you)
For frames, A 24x36 usually does a good job but for small pictures I add a paper boarder to accentuate the picture better.
As for HTML/CSS/PHP , well I perfer the (976) digits or the 1-900, but I am flexable!!

Sorry, I have to cause I don't have a f'n clue what this is about!

Oh ya L33tj33p, I like the site!

johnny

:lol: :lol: 8) OMG! :LOL at Johnny! You just gave me my laugh for the day. I was reading that going what the Hell does he know that I don't? Not that that would be unusual but damn man you were writing in a different language! LOL Gosh I can't quit laughing

Lady

I use Dreamweaver to design sites (and I will be done with my Jeep site soon...and when Im done, Ill give you all the URL).

I used to use HTML and then realized that Dreamweaver makes a site look so much more professional.

And for the record, when someone says that building a site using HTML is the "real way," they are actually saying "I dont know how to use Dreamweaver."

Because we all know that Dreamweaver is harder to learn than HTML.

I know dreamweaver and I still choose to use HTML. I can make a site look just a professional as one done in dreamweaver. And XJNick, that thing that automatically detects bad code takes all of the fun out of searching for a problem in your code.

TARSI

You guys have motivated me to finish my website earleir than expected: http://www.plasticfeet.com/thejuice

I dont mean to be a web design snob, but I used Dreamweaver and it took me about a week to make this site. If I had used Notepad and HTML, it would have taken months.

Back