Newest, Youngest Jeeper, Its a Girl!!

outerbeachyj

RE: XJ owner

Hello Jeepin' Friends! I am proud to announce the birth of my first baby, Summer Lynn. Summer arrived during the snowstorm here in Boston at 4:01 am on Friday! She has already logged many miles off road in the Jeep this past summer while still inside mommy! She weighes in at 8lbs 3 ounces and 21 1/2 inches. She is perfectly healthy and so is Tammy (mom). Chat with you all soon... Adam :D
image-missing.png

Congrats!! Glad to see a new jeeper girl in the world. Your life has now changed forever.............for the better!!

That's always good news! Happy to hear everyone is doing good.

I just opened a second beer, just so I could toast the occasion.

Congradulations and...

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenting

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Spare on the roof made for some excessiv

WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

RE: Brake line & bleeder sizes?

Congrats My first just turned a month old the same day yours was born and she was just up to the weight yours was born at.

Congratulations. We don't have an exact date for ours yet, the dr keeps changing it. We have heard 1/4/05, then 12/30/04, and now 12/12/04. I was born 12/21 so i kinda hope its born the same day i was. Did you guys find out before hand what the baby was? We are going to be surprised.

RE: welding spider gears

Hey, Thanks everyone for the warm wishes! We wanted to find out boy or girl, but only had one ultrasound and the foot was in the way so we had to wait till the birth to find out!! She was also born a week late so even with all this technology, there are still many things we have no control over when it comes to giving birth. It is amazing being a dad!

RE: Warning NOT for those that don

Congrats Adam and Tammy! This is fantastic news and I'm so glad to hear everything went well! Many people can't wait till the birth to find out the sex. Some think its the best way to do it. I've never had one so I don't have an opinion! lol

Anyway, I'm blabbering. Congratulations and have a great time being a daddy! Phins up to the new Keet!!!

Lady

Re: RE: Warning NOT for those that don

OMG Adam! I didn't even know!!!! Congrats!! Warm wishes for you AND Tammy!!!

Back