No one told me i was joining a secret brotherhood

jeepmissy

on board air/ factory ac

I went on a trip to the beach this weekend with 3 other girls. Maybe it was the fact that there were 4 girls in a jeep but i don't think so. Every jeep that we passed, and there were tons, waved at us. It was so cool. I just told them 'it was a jeep thing, they wouldn't understand.' Now they all want jeeps of their own! We had a great time. I'll post pictures when I get them back.

Can a sister join the brotherhood of jeeps?
missy

4 girls in a jeep i'd wave even if i didn't hae a jeep!!!!! welcome to the board.

ray

Welcome aboard. FYI: I wave to every Jeep I pass (sometimes I dont get a return wave...but, no biggie).

And I wouldnt call this a "brotherhood." Maybe a cult or a subculture...are we gonna debate this again? Just kidding...no need to open that can of worms again.

Anyway, welcome.

You are so welcome to join like I say the more chicks the better :wink: And it is a Jeep thing and We do understand!!!!!! Welcome to Jeepz The best forum and the best people youll ever find.

Constant Wave!

You are so welcome to join like I say the more chicks the better

The same thing I say to my wife's friends!!

Of course you're welcome to the brother hood, Jeeps are Jeeps. We even like TJ's here. :wink:

I mostly get the one finger wave, must be I´m old, ugly and male. Jeepers around here are really constipated, nobody returns the wave.
I´m waving, wave back and make my day. :lol:
One guy did stop and say I had a nice looking Jeep, but a really ugly old lady. My bird dog was riding shotgun.

Of course I'd wave back. Even if you only waved with one finger. I'd wave extra to that and smile big and sweet for a one finger wave. Make them wonder.

Just A Lil Venting

Every now and then I will get the Soccer Mom in a liberty to wave back. At first they smile then realize that they have no Idea who I am. LOL Classic look of "wonder" slowly over takes the smile.

Re: Best 4x4 game for the PC and MAC!!!!!!

purpleyjgirl, Your sticker on the YJ explained it best...I must confess I took your idea and now I have one on my Jeep. I have a extra silver one if you want it for the Cherokee...I dont know if it will have the same effect though.

You will have to come to the secret meeting before we show you the secret hand shake, give you the secret decorder ring, and show you the secret hand wave that only Jeep use to reconize each other...lol (NOT!)
lol First off welcome to the board.
I am glad to see more ladies taking up hobby.
But I am sorry to say once you get hooked you will end up like the rest of us...broke and un-able to drive our jeeps since we spent the weekly gas money on that new gizmo for our ride. That is why we all hang out here...we cant afford to dive them.

Welcome to the real deal. Jeeps are a life style that only the brave at heart can take. Nice to have Jeep gurlz around to keep the sanity of it all. tug

I put in 5 rolls of film to be developed and I know for a fact there is nearly a roll with 5 girls draped over my jeep in various poses. I will get a few up as soon as possible.

Thanks for the warm welcomes

yet even better SBD news

Utah_jeepster said:
But I am sorry to say once you get hooked you will end up like the rest of us...broke and un-able to drive our jeeps since we spent the weekly gas money on that new gizmo for our ride.

I agree to a point...but I find I have to keep the beast running long enough to MAKE it to the gas station. :lol:

Rob 8) :p :)

But I am sorry to say once you get hooked you will end up like the rest of us...broke and un-able to drive our jeeps since we spent the weekly gas money on that new gizmo for our ride.

I just syphoned the gas out of my lawn mower to make it to work this morning!!

Now would this beach trip be the notorious "topless trip"????

Cause i love when things get to the point of toplessnisity (new word I made up)
Did you have any "top" issues?
I am a good helper!

You got a YJ right, a topless YJ, yeee-haaw

J/K
honestly, I hope you had a good time! and enjoyed your jeep!

Johnny

Back