O ring seal for transmission filler tube (dipstick)..


New member
Can anyone tell me where I can find this seal.? Or where I might find a replacement O ring seal... Transmission is in a 1998 Jeep Cherokee SE model with the 4.0 6 cylinder and automatic trans. 4 wheel drive. And the o ring seal goes on the trans filler tube where it goes into the transmission.

Until you find one, you can get an oring in the plumbing aisle at your local hardware store. Thats where i have had to go for orings on injectors and other spots before when i needed one and was having a hard time geting it. I ended up with faucet orings.

They arent the proper materiel but lasted 5 or 6 years which gave me time to find the right ones
If you have a hydraulic shop near you they normally have a good selection of O rings that would stand up well to oil.