oba

cj5steve

got my oa hooked up on the motor ordered my tank and all my fittings from kilby should be here tomorrow or the next day cant wait!my air tank is on back order.can i fit this tank between my frame and my transmission.on a 78 cj5 with a t-150 and a 20 t-case it is 6"x23"if i cant oh well. can i really run air tools off of a 2.5 gallon tank and a 10 c.i. york. i hear i can but wont believe it until i see it.yeah baby i am pumped up!

hey all.sorry been gone awhile.anyway the oba turned out great!the tank would not fit between the transmission and the frame so i put it above the rear axle.there is plenty of room there even when flexed out.i just bought a impact gun today and it runs it with no problem.it will blow up a 36"tire from almost nothing to 30 pounds in about a minute.this is one of the best mods i ever did.it cost a little more than i was hoping for but i used all new parts except for the compressor and brakets.well worth the time and money.it is so nice to be able to air back up after wheelin. :wink:

good to hear about your success my friend. I have been looking to do that for a looooong time now... but working for myself, the money goes faster than it comes

Back