Off-road enthusiasts need help

wendemann

Hello Dear Jeep Pals,

We are passionate off-road enthusiasts ourselves who are currently studying automotive engineering. In the course of writing our thesis about -you guessed it- off road vehicles, we´ve developed a stabilizer disconnection concept for the after market. It is pretty much like the `07 Jeep Wrangler’s ASBS. Before we go to expenses (prototype, etc..) -and for that would have to sell our own jeeps (oops!)- we are now trying to estimate our chances on the world’s biggest off-road market, the U.S. market. You would do us a great favour if you participated in our survey:

http://offroad.of.ohost.de/phpsurveyor/index.php?sid=1

If you have any further questions or suggestions please feel free to send us an e-mail to:

p.schumeyer@hotmail.de or wendemann@hotmail.de

Thanks for your help.
Best regards from Germany

Patrick and Karsten

Did mine yesterday, but still waiting for my complimentary T-shirt.;)
I will send you the t-shirt when we´ve made millions with our product :lol:
For now i only have to offer a "Thank you"
But I will keep the shirt in mind :p

No...Thank You!!! Best of luck with your new product, keep us informed. My sway bar disconnects are a PITA to re-align if not on solid flat surface.
Guysmiley

No...Thank You!!! Best of luck with your new product, keep us informed. My sway bar disconnects are a PITA to re-align if not on solid flat surface.
Guysmiley

You need to look into BDS Ultimate Disconnects. Mine are a piece of cake about anywhere, so long as I'm not drooping one wheel and stuffing the other.

I forgot what brand I have. Local 4x4 shop ordered them for me. But thats the exact issue I have, if i'm at a slight slope sideways, I will never get the one of the pins in. I carry my trusty crowbar with me though. Gets in there every time. Thanks for the info, will look into it.
Guysmiley

thats the exact issue I have, if i'm at a slight slope sideways, I will never get the one of the pins in. I carry my trusty crowbar with me though. Gets in there every time.
that's the problem with all of the double disconnect type. JKS and Teraflex are better. The BDS like Sparky has are about as nice as I've seen.

I have the old double disco type like you... hate 'em.

I have no interest in the automatic ones, but I could see how they would be a nice thing to have.

Back