One-a-month for 2010

Chili Palmer

I'm fairly new to Jeepz.com but not to forums and/or offroading. I've decided to have a little "membership drive" for clubs and associations in 2010. I've got it posted on quite a few forums in an attempt at getting people involved with club/association membership. Here's a cut and paste of what I have on the other forums...

I'm generally not a New Years resolution guy but this year I've decided to promote the sport of offroading the best way I can - by joining a club, organization, etc. I've actually been thinking about this for quite a while and after a few conversations with some people I know I decided I'd better join a few clubs, etc. and after giving it some more thought I came up with this little challenge....

I'm going to join 1 offroad club, association, organization, etc. per month, for 2010! That's 12 total associations!

I know I could just join 12 right off the bat but I figured doing it this way may bring more attention to it, keep me out of trouble with the better half, make the excitement last all year(!) and hopefully get more people to follow along...

So my challenge is - who's going to keep up? Obviously we're a little late for January but that's ok, if you want to join two in February that's ok with me, or if you joined one in the last two months that's ok also.

I'll keep a running tab of the clubs I join below.

January: Blue Ribbon Coalition!
February: Idaho 4x4 Association
March: North American XJ Association - NAXJA
April: The United Four Wheel Drive Associations

I'm also going to post this on all the forums I belong to and put some links in my signature...

So who's going to keep up...

That's a great idea.

Don't know that I can keep up, but I'm already a member of Blue Ribbon & UFWDA

That's a great idea.

Don't know that I can keep up, but I'm already a member of Blue Ribbon & UFWDA

Gracias and we'll see how it goes. I know some people are watching but I don't think I have any takers yet to follow allowing. One guy is/was close though - which is more than I can ask for.

Back