One Car Too Far

When they filmed the five episodes they where not yet sponsored by jeep so that's why they call it a car. Later on in the show they start calling the "car" Ruby. I don't know if that's because it's red or if it might be a rubicon but it's deff better then calling it a car.

Dude I thought the same thing lol.. That's ridiculous.. And jeep sponsors the show and they call it a "car".. Never heard them mention "jeep" yet..

Only thing I can think of is they made the show with no sponsor,then after it was all done they shopped it around for a sponsor.

Thought the stick idea was a cool idea but I am with ya could have just taped up the wire.

I seen all 3 episodes so far, I think its cool that there using a 4 cylinder jeep, but one thing is so far all there "fixes" seem to be taking the more complicated route. Anyways its a cool show hopefully they can get all the bugs worked on and maybe a better driver that's more intuned with nature, cause something tells me he isn't at home in the bush

luis said:
I seen all 3 episodes so far, I think its cool that there using a 4 cylinder jeep, but one thing is so far all there "fixes" seem to be taking the more complicated route. Anyways its a cool show hopefully they can get all the bugs worked on and maybe a better driver that's more intuned with nature, cause something tells me he isn't at home in the bush

I think him not being intuned is what they where going for but he needs to man up and eat some bush food and not just rely on the rashings.

Ya i saw the most recent episode were he freaked out about the lizard, iv had lizard and it isn't half bad, your right bout the producers making it that way, but atleast he has to try and enjoy the situation his in

It's a total set up that they had eggs this show and it just so happened that the Rad let go. I think this show needs some revamping.

I can't even watch this show up here lol. It won't even let me watch it online cuz I'm in Canada.

Agreed. Didn't it look like he got stuck on purpose? Going up a sand dune and he stands on the gas throwing sand way up in the air while the tires dig deeper and deeper. :roll:

Well i am fed up with the show. Saw the latest episode and that is totally staged. Kinda obvious that they had eggs and a radiator issue.
Has anyone noticed the second jeep yet? The sand tracks on the top tends to switch sides, and when they were running with a rock holding the hood up, but then the in the shot from the mirror POV the hood was totally closed?

I agree with everything you all are saying....but we all own jeeps and we know what we would do those situations cause we have been in situations similar to them....having lived in a big city i know there are people that have never been in dirt....that's who this show is aimed for im sure....i bet there are special forces people saying the same thing about man vs wild or man woman wild. The only show i think is legit is survivorman.

untamed said:
I agree with everything you all are saying....but we all own jeeps and we know what we would do those situations cause we have been in situations similar to them....having lived in a big city i know there are people that have never been in dirt....that's who this show is aimed for im sure....i bet there are special forces people saying the same thing about man vs wild or man woman wild. The only show i think is legit is survivorman.

You are 100% correct.

I saw the survivorman episode where he was on a tropical island. Toward the end when he starts to play his harmonica you see a camera flash in the night vision camera. Also staged!

Ken72 said:
Well i am fed up with the show. Saw the latest episode and that is totally staged. Kinda obvious that they had eggs and a radiator issue.
Has anyone noticed the second jeep yet? The sand tracks on the top tends to switch sides, and when they were running with a rock holding the hood up, but then the in the shot from the mirror POV the hood was totally closed?

Yes I did notice that.. Lol. Maybe they filmed that part first then went and trashed the CAR (jeep).

Back