Pair of sony xplode Xs-r1311 5 1/4 speakers used( little dirty could used cleaned)

deadlift560

Pair of door speakers. They are used. I will sell for best offer. I also have a class 3 hitch with heavy duty tow strap for sale for jeep Cherokee. The Sony XS-R1311 Coaxial Car Speaker size is: 5.25". It will distribute the beats with 160 watts of peak power. Refurbished to new condiiton with Sony warranty. Product Details and FeaturesProduct MPN MPN XSR1311 Key Features Car Speaker Type Coaxial Elements 3-Way Car Speaker Function Tweeter • Mid-Range Speaker Size 5.25" Nominal Power Handling 40 Watt RMS Technical Features Peak Power Handling 160 Watt Frequency Response 30 Hz - 25 kHz Sensitivity 90 dB Impedance 4 ohm (Dual Coil) Components Tweeter Design Dome Tweeter Size 0.44" Mounting Enclosure Non-Enclosed

I have these in my jeep good product. I also have the explode stereo. The speakers are $30 new at wallmart. So to sell them here would cost more to ship them then there worth. unless you want like $10 bucks for them.

That's what I was looking for. To pass them onto another fellow jeeper that could use them. They are used, and someone else could use them more then I could use them sitting in my back seat. Figured I could help someone else out by passing them on cheap.

Thats cool you sound like a true Jeeper. My I ask why you dint want them.? Did you upgrade? I think they sound awesome. And there a great fit to. I put them front and rear. Thinking about adding the kicker too. Plugs rite into the back of the explode stereo. Witch I also think is a great deal for the money.

I also have a Sony headunit. Idk I had a friend that owed me and gave me a pair of Bostons put of his Honda del sol and they sound great!

Back