Paragon May 15th and 16th

Hey im not calling it yet .... i know we have one person for sure

JPmuddin

at least one person that has gotten back to me ! for sure so im hopping more people come !

Mudders Day

Well, I (maybe stinky and gotmud) Have to be there sunday for some Unofficial business. We will be busy most of the morning. But maybe be allowed to go play after that 11-12 o'clock.

:lol: Unofficial!! When I read that I started to laugh!! Then I read the your quote!!! First time huh!!!!! First time maybe listening to a spotter! LOL!!! Thanks Tom!
Ric, I don't know how long our meeting is.

OK well maybe Nick and I will take the quads up....If we do maybe we can meet up w/ u guys and try and follow.

Help in selling my Wrangler Hard Top

Well I hope more people get in touch with you, jeepfrk. I have a friend that might be coming also. I can't say for sure just yet. Just to let you know he's got a basically stock Toyota pickup with mud tires. It will be his first time there. That will make at least 3 people if he makes it, which is the minimum for a group at PAP. So do you have confirmed group members coming with you that aren't on this forum? I was under the impression you had friends coming along with you from where you live, are any of them definately coming? I hope we can still make this work, even if it is just me, you, and my friend. If not, thats no biggie, there is always the monthly ride, or future Jeepz.com outings. But I am still definately able to go.

Oh, and I don't think my friend has a full size spare tire, is it really required? I don't remember the pickups I saw last time there having spares.....

it has to be a fullsize spare, No donuts. Not the same size as the ones on the toyota, Just a fullsize.

White said:
it has to be a fullsize spare, No donuts. Not the same size as the ones on the toyota, Just a fullsize.

I was told by the lady a paragon on the phone that it has to be big enough to get you out of the park

Would love to come, but two 8 hour drives in only a couple weeks does a number on my very high mile YJ!! Soon though!

It sounds like there will be enough for the ride. Either way Tom and I will be there. If not plan for another weekend after Neuroc! It will be a muddy and wet weekend, so have spare boots and clothes! Ask Frankie :lol:! He crossed the stream in Oct!

stinkycheeseman said:
It sounds like there will be enough for the ride. Either way Tom and I will be there. If not plan for another weekend after Neuroc! It will be a muddy and wet weekend, so have spare boots and clothes! Ask Frankie :lol:! He crossed the stream in Oct!

Hey man im there !!!!!! Theres no way im cancelin it

stinkycheeseman said:
I see I'm never living this one down. :roll: By the way Tom it was November. :p
image-missing.png

Check Engine Light 00xj

at 4 o clock im going go and meet any one whos coming down if no one shows i will be driving up tommrow morning and meeting any one coming at 8 am at the gass station .... look for my jeep

No problem man, hope you feel better. Hey Tom and/or Mike, if you know the approximate time you will be free to (if you do) ride, maybe my friend and I can join you guys. Otherwise, maybe we'll show up at the monthly ride, or a later planned day.

Well I'm trying to contact another guy I found on the Paragon forums, I might be going with him if he gets back to me in time, otherwise I'll wait for the next time someone organizes a ride from here.

The salousious guy from paragon? Iam not sure who that is , but he mentions me in his post. I think we will be done about 12...

That guy is me, I guess I should use just one screen name. Anyway, we decided not to go, we just couldn't organize a group to go with. We'll catch the next one from here I guess.

Back