Paragon Trip ?

PASmokeater

Funny how life is.......First my girl complains about how I spend to much time with the Jeep, and in the next breath, she wants to know when we're goin' to Paragon next !!!!!! Anyone plannin' a trip in the near future ?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I'm up for a stocker run
image-missing.png
I haven't been out in so long I'll go for anything.[addsig]

Cooool...I'm tryin' to get a small group of shortys together, mabey 4 or 5, so we can cover alot of ground without the stopping every 5 minutes
image-missing.png
) [addsig]

*sniff* you mean i can't bring my XJ? *sniff*

let me know when you're going, i have promised myself i'd get my lift on before returning my jeep to the mud where it belongs. gimme a week or so...[addsig]

Too early for me to commit to anything, but keep me in mind for a jaunt in the woods
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

I'm up for the trip, but too bad its 10hr's away
image-missing.png
Maybe I'll come up there soon. 'drack you got that guest room ready?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> 'drack you got that guest room ready?
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Guest room=couch
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Get your ass up here, you'll have a blast..........don't worry, we'll wheel in the dark so all the pictures are undistinguishable
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

See you like my picture taking. Man I wish I could, but now since bball season has started. I have no time to do anything. Basketball should actually be good this year. I know our football team was a huge letdown.[addsig]

dingus, little mud, mostly rocks
image-missing.png

you can bring your XJ, but if it's not lifted and armored be prepared for body damage
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Dingus...your xj is most certianly welcome, but you of course, will have to stay home
image-missing.png
I would be happy to have you along. What I ment by shortys, is no pick ups, suburbans,etc....trails r to tight. Would like to limit it to just a few of us...(no more than ten). Remember, I'm still stuck on the green trails, and mabey a blue level 1. Should I lok into getting a guide, or does anyone now the trails well enough to lead ? [addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Should I lok into getting a guide, or does anyone now the trails well enough to lead ? </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Cough.....
image-missing.png

If you guys get a date set, I'll see what I can do
image-missing.png
. Don't waste your money on a guide, I've been there enough times to get Bob lost
image-missing.png
......ummm, nix that
image-missing.png
. Seriously, pick a date and if I can make I'll lead ya's around a trail or two
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

that will be the last time I follow you to wal-mart!

we can stick drack at the front of the group, but if you give him a map.. clearly mark which direction is up
image-missing.png

but no guide is needed, I've been there twice and I'm already starting to know my way around pretty well.

Just remember to pack a lunch!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

drack would have a hard time finding his way out of a wet paper sack. I wouldn't follow him anywhere! Bob J can post pics of what happens when you follow drack, body damage
image-missing.png
[addsig]

realisitcally.. I don't think I can do another run till January..

Stock Jeep at Paragon:

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back