Parrot Head Summer Jeepers!

outerbeachyj

Well as the mercury once again dips into the teens here in Boston, thoughts wander to the tropics! Jimmy Buffet was on the Today Show this morning and reminds me tickets go on sale soon! Thought you all might enjoy these Parrot Head Jeepin' Pics from this past summer's show, 12 years and counting of Wastin' Away again 8)
image-missing.png
That's me on the right on the roller blades!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
New side step and rollbar options for fording really deep waters!!!
image-missing.png
The marine grade tow rope?
image-missing.png
"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead" Jimmy Buffet... :D 8)

Adam, If you get tickets. Colleen and I are in!!

I think we outta put on the flower print shirt, dress up the YJ's, and get some additude adjustments!!

soft top 4 sale

:lol: :lol: Love the pics!

Man o man, memories. I used to go every year back in the late 80's early 90s then for some reason he quit coming to Memphis. Our outdoor ampitheatre was too small for him I hear.

Jimmy Buffett said:
I said I know that this may sound funny
But money don't mean nothin' to me
I won't make my music for money, no
I'm gonna make my music for me
Yeah Right :evil:

But I still love his music even If I cant make it to a show.

Twenty degrees and the hockey games on.
Nobody cares; they are way too far gone,
screamin' "Boat drinks," somethin'
to keep them all warm.
This morning I shot six holes in my freezer.
I think I got cabin fever.
Somebody sound the alarm.
I'd like to go where the pace or life's slow.
Could you beam me somewhere, Mister Scott?
Any old place here on Earth or in space.
You pick the century and I'll pick the spot.

I know I should be leaving this climate.
I got a verse but can't rhyme it.
I gotta go where it's warm.

:D

Snitty said:
i never liked Mr Buffett too much

heheehh Its a southern coastal thing. He has songs that pul at the heart string and make alot od sence to me. But I know just what you mena there are a lot of artist that are just not all that to me. tug

:lol: :lol: That Rocks! You Know those JEEPS are so sweet, I've not got to decorate mine like that. Last time I went to Buffett (last spring) I went in a limo so didn't have to decorate that. lol MY PH Club goes in hordes so we take buses and limos instead. God what a blast those concerts are.

So, I missed JB on the today show but he is a busy man these days. I get news about him in my email every day. He has a cut with Kenny Chesney and some other country singers coming out later this year. He also has a Maragaritaville opening in South Caroline, I may go for that grand opening.

Wooo hoooo gotta follow da man! You know it. Best of ALL, there is only 37 days till my very first PARROTHEAD CRUISE! Sailing off to the Bananna Republics to Havana Daydream in just 37 days. I cannot freaking wait.

LOL don't get me started on buffet. BAD Idea. lol
Lady

P.S. I honestly can't wait till summer time so the top can be down and the Bob Roberts Society band (Gasp!) can blare on my radio.

hey outerbeachyj, i'm in boston too, can you give us a heads up when the tix are going on sale? i'd love to go see buffett

I haven't missed an area show in 15 years. Been to Greatwoods somany times i can't remember the all... Last year I did my daily driver Z71 up in a shark suit like that.

Lady, I lived in OC about 10 years ago. I used to hang out at Seacrets by day and Angler by night. Is stinky beach still open to vehicles?

I'll be sure to post again when I find out the sale date for Tickets! (It was March 9th last year, should be around the same time). We can pool together, all try to get through and share the wealth if we do get through. A little hint, call a ticketmaster outside of your home state and you have a better chance of getting through. These shows usually sell out in less than 20 minutes!!! LadyJeep, I knew you would like those pics :lol: The new album "License To Chill" comes out this week or next...

We're wanted men, well strike again, but first lets have a beer..."

:D :D :D :D :D O.K. Parrot Heads, you know the drill! Everyone try to get through on Saturday May 8th. Tickets go on sale for Buffet. You can never have too many tickets, share the wealth if you get some! The shows WILL be at Fenway Park this year on Friday September 10th and Sunday the 12th. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good Luck Adam and Congrats on the baby on the way man!!!

I got my tickets for July 3rd @ Nissan. I'm tickled Pink. I'm on vacation that wholeeeeeeeeeee week so 3rd @ Buffett and the 4th in OC watching fireworks and partying, will be a rocking week.

Heather

Back