Pavement Ends Flip Top - Spice - for 97-00 TJ for sale

Nick_Mur

I've got a Pavement Ends flip top, spice in color, for a '97-00 TJ with hard doors. Long story short, bought a used 2001 TJ that was sold as having a factory hard top and factory soft top. GOt the soft top home and started laying all of the pieces out and came to the realization that it was not a factory soft top. Contaced pavement ends to get install instructions. Didn't like how it fit, Pavement Ends rep told me that the top would not fit 2001 or newer models with hard doors. Went back to dealership, fought, argued, convinced them to buy me a new soft top....which they did. Now I have this top sitting in the garage driving my wife nutz. Not wanting to make a killing, just some "tinkering money". The top is missing two small brackets, didn't check with Pavement Ends regarding ordering new ones.

If anyone is interested, please give me a shout. I'm located in Metropolis, IL, just across the Ohio river from Paducah, KY. I'd be willing to ship it COD if someone wanted it.

Thanks,

Nick

(YJ) When removing the rear track bar...

I'd like $100 plus shipping. Make an offer.

I did call Pavement Ends regarding the two small pieces that the top is missing. They said that they don't normally sell replacement parts for their tops but would be willing to find a couple of brackets if I needed them too.

Back