Paying off Jeep, wanna help?

bobntab

I am trying to pay off my jeep in order to free up funds to make it bigger and badder :twisted: in my efforts to do so my wife and I came across this stuff that we dont need and am selling via E bay. Check it out , maybe somebodys getting married and needs a real nice ring? Gucci watches? Large tool box? anyhow i thought I would put this out there my jeep needs money. :D

then again dont we all...

heres the link

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...rid=bobntab&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thanks guys.
Bobby and Tabitha and Jeep :lol:

What will it take to ship the snap on box?? or better yet how much?? I am kinda on the other side of this fair country but would be willing to help out a fellow jeeper. Really don't need it but it would be a good reason to justify new tools, I love new tools!!

Johnny

Ha ha.... I wish man.

I sold the tool box. sorry bud.

want to get married though? got a nice ring here. ha ha

jhiggins said:
If you need help I can host them for you so you can get them up on your own ...:)

bobntab, either way...I was just tryin' to help ya out. If he is going to host them it would probably be better for you.

LauraBoston, It doesn't matter I was just trying to lend a hand if you have it under control by all means ....Help him out ....:) :) :) :)

jhiggins said:
LauraBoston, It doesn't matter I was just trying to lend a hand if you have it under control by all means ....Help him out ....:) :) :) :)

I just can't give him access to the FTP, and if you can give him full control, then he would be better off. I would much rather have full control to do what I want with them, rather then going through some chick.

Back