Thermostat Housing

jeeprostyle

1972 Ford Bronco 6" lift, 35's, For sale

Hey. I was just out flushing out the block and radiator and i pulled of the thermostat housing and long behold it was rusted to hell. So im lookin to find a new one, so i hopped on ebay as any poor jeeper would and i found one, BUT im not sure if it will work. Its one of earlier jeeps but it looks like it would bolt up, looks to be the same bolting pattern so i dont see why it would matter. heres the link to the one on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=2483386731&category=34201&sspagename=WDVW . my jeep is a 1963 jeep willy cj5 , tell me what ya think. im a bit hesitate to buy it without knowing for sure.

All of them had the F-134 four cylinder after 1950, so I would assume they would be the same or at least really close. Set yours on the table in front of your monitor with the bolt holes oriented the same as the one in the picture on Ebay. Look at both and make sure the outlet is pointing in the same direction, if so I don't see any reason it wouldn't work. I've got one on a late 60s military engine. I can go look this weekend, but the engine has been sitting outside and hasn't run in probably 20 years so it's probably in worse shape than yours.

Back