Personalized License Plates

Dan9

Hey guys, i've always wanted a cool personalized licene plate. now that i have my jeep, i dont know what to get, haha. anyway, anyone have one? how do you get one? how much does it cost? i dont really know about how to get one. not really sure if i will actually do it, but gotta love a personalized plate.:lol: thanks for any help on the matter

Check on your Local Department of Motor Vehicle website. there should be a section there for Personalized License plate.. If i was to get one it would say " OU812" or" UR2SLW"..

Can't really remember much detail, but I had to go to the courthouse years and years ago and they had a form you filled out to see if the Tag was available. I had one on my 86 Mustang 5.0 GT that said "Tough86"

In NC, the plate costs $28, and to get it personalized, it costs $30 more. $58 every year.

Come to sunny So Cal, and pay 250.00 for tags and then add another 50.00 on top.
Personalized plate frames are much cheaper!

I wouldnt worry about a vanity plate, cant see it when its covered in mud. Instead save your pennys and get a winch or something that will be usefull.

yea, it prob wont happen but i was just wonderin how it worked, maybe someday but i still need a lift, wheels, tires, soft top, rear tire carrier, front bumper, tail light guards, and some daylighters:crazy: what we are willing to do to our jeeps:rolleyes::D

Back