phillika is now Special_K...and you get 25% more, free!

Special_K

Hey, I noticed with the new or updated message platform that the number of posts and many dates were reset. Therefore, I'm taking this opportunity to change my username to Special_K....you know, the cereal...I love it so. Yeah right. Apple Jacks is really my cereal, but Apple Kens just didn't sound right...nor did Frosted Ken or Ken Flakes.

It's actually an older "nickname" that was a spin off from an Eddie Murphy commentary years ago. I was tired of the original which seemed so...personality-free.

Ken

yet another lift question

i think the post counts are being reset one at a time.... see all mine are there.... including this one.... hey did u ever sell the CJ?

Nope. I still have it although I'm still advertising it. I don' t HAVE to sell it at this point so I have it listed for $9500 obo and am waiting for a decent price. If it doesn't sell in a month or two, I may end up keeping through at least another winter.

everyones post count isnt being reset..its is the oppisite, Terry has to carry over everyones post by hand and it may take him a lil bit to change everones that was here before the change....and that is how i understand it from another post about this situation

He will get it done just cut him a little time and slack ....keep up the GOOD WORK TERRY...

Back