pics of the jeep

cj5steve

this is it
image-missing.png
somebody help me resize this pic.

edited by: cj5steve, Jun 28, 2003 - 07:55 PM[addsig]

looks gooood. bigger the better. pictures and jeeps.[addsig]

I have but one question......what color is it???From what I can tell its brown.hehehe Sully[addsig]

it started the day green. how do i resize the pic.yeah it was alot of fun. but it cost alot of money.brode the clutch had to change the wheel bearings transmission fluid t-case fluid brake fluid and some other crap.aside from renting a car trailer to bring it home.but it was fun.they have a bog in the spring and one in the fall.look for diamond s mudbog it was a good time.worst mud i ever saw. :-D [addsig]

Well here is Mudd in Your Eye! that is not my idea of fun but I do love to watch! That is some serious mud running. hehehehe tug[addsig]

Looks like a blast I wish I was in there with you guys'....To resize it go under "general"
and look for "help is here...picture posting" :-D [addsig]

Hey Jhiggins, judging by your picture, it looks like we pulled the same stunt...tried to drive up the river instead of across it. I ended up swiming back to get pulled out. I bought a snorkel a week later. Now all I need is some lockers and some flippers and I'll make it all the way![addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: How true that is Craig...It
just looked like more fun trying to drive down it.... :-D
And that is with a 6" lift and 33's... :roll:

edited by: jhiggins, Jun 28, 2003 - 09:29 PM[addsig]

Back