Please go and sign Josh's "Jhiggins" guest book!

A brilliant idea, he needs a memorial. I signed it, thanks for the link.

all done... my essay was too long... i had to do it in two parts, but its kinda backwards... i think the point is there

I just left one too. Words fail me at this time. I just dont know what to say in his memory.

TARSI

Done,
I would just like to say that in the wake of this unfortunate events, I am proud to say that I am part of a club (jeepz.com) that has such positive and overwhelming things to say about a person that most of us have never met face to face.

Johnny

signed, and reading everyones post really showed me how much jeepers are just one big family

it took me a while to think of something to write, knowing that no matter what you say, it will not change anything... all we can do is show our support and what he meant to us...

i'm blank i just can't think how it happened i got lucky friday it just shows how we never know how things are going to happen Higgins you and your family will be in my prayers

Yeah we should find a way to add a pic and memorial to the home page. He was such a big part of the Jeepz.com community. We love ya Josh, You'll will be missed!

I would like to read everyone's respects but I cannot seem to get to that page...............Rob and Utah, you have known him longer than me. I feel for you both and feel the pain, and in friendship send caring thoughts your way.

Lady

Back