Pledge of Allegiance

jhiggins

www.wepledge.com

WePledge.com is trying to secure ten million signatures for the Constitutional Amendment to save the Pledge of Allegiance and our National Motto. This would be the most people to sign a petition in history! Help save our Pledge of Allegiance and National Motto! Please sign the petition and forward it on to others. To sign the petition and for more information go to the website listed above!!
I know we can add a whole lot and I know where the majority of you guys stand on this issue....so lets do it...... :-O :-O :-O :roll: [addsig]

Me and Mine have done our part and will spread the word! thanks for letting us know! Tug[addsig]

I did my part... But the sad thing is is i did it for my sister out of all people... My sister is in the coast guards... And my teacher/friend was in there and my so called dad (tittle does NOT mean anything to me...) Fought in the vietnam war... So i did it for my family and what they beleive in... I love my country dont get me wrong but im not soo sure i beleive in what they do alot but thats my oppenion and everyone is intittled to his or her oppenion...[addsig]

Ok,Ive done it. I will spread the word and dont lose hope people. We should all save a major part of our history.So be proud to be american,dont take forgranted the freedoms we have. Later :wink: Sully [addsig]

I am proud to be on JEEPZ.COM and you people make me proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Under God! No matter what you or I believe! Thanks for this site, proud to be an american, extremely proud![addsig]

Back