Poison Spyder diff guards

LGR

on the Poison Spyder diff guards for the front 30 will the track bar rub on it at all? I did a little research after i seen franks and liked 'em and people say they rub. anyone with 'em tell me differnt so i can get 'em!

Oooh, I didnt know that. I was going to purchase one for a D30 as well, but may be holding off if thats the case..

Re: Party lines and good (at least might have been) men lost

Mine doesn't at all. It actually fits very tight against the diff cover so you get alot of clearence.
image-missing.png

I have Dana 44's front and rear. I tried to put a Crane cover on the front and it hit the trackbar. I have a warn dif cover for the front now and I think it will clear the bar but I may have to cut it a little to get it to clear. I also stretched out my wheelbase when I put on the longarm lift. That may be part of the issue that I am having with the diff cover in the front. I will post up some pics when I get it installed.

~Curt

I don't know if Blue Torch Fab makes one for the 30, but their bulletproof covers are off the hook. The one on the rear of my 14 bolt has taken a beating and has only knocked the paint off.

Back