Post your jeepz.com rig of the month pics here!

White said:
image-missing.png

Hey if your jeep is stock, Vote for something.

WoW, i'm diggin' this rig...one vote &
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

are we allowed to campaign for votes??...
image-missing.png

hey graewulf, how’s about tossing a vote my way - c’mon fellow ZJ’er – we gotta stick together – the competition is tough..
image-missing.png

Id throw a couple pics of my stocker in there just for fun (no chance of winning) but since imagestation wont allow ya to post them up on here anymore, i guess not. O well

Nathan

Here's some pics of my Jeep. The wheels were just put on Saturday, haven't got them muddy yet, but that will come April 10th. There's also some older pics of my Jeep on various trails here in Ohio.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Could come up with a theme each month so that the field would be narrowed down to a set more easily judged. I don't think that the tire thing is necessary especially since most here run 31's 32's or 33's. Plus if you've got a monster rig with 35's or greater you've gotta work a lot harder to get a shot of something really impressive anyway.

redrooster said:
Have we decide how this is going to work yet?
I say let's have 33" and under "Trail Rig" category and a "Modified" category for everything bigger than that.

or a "true" daily driver category...

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I think we should do a weekend warrior and modified trail rig catagory...Alot of us have Jeeps that are daily drivers as well as for weekend fun. If you wanna break it down further than that, then go to tire size....

here is mine
image-missing.png

Nope, the url is dead. So the pic wont work.

Sully

I think this is getting a little old. someone make a desicion!! sorry thanks to way too much TV as a child, I have a short attention span! hey did you guys see the red sox season opener? hehe

jps4jeep said:
I think this is getting a little old. someone make a desicion!! sorry thanks to way too much TV as a child, I have a short attention span! hey did you guys see the red sox season opener? hehe
yeah...and i also saw david ortiz's walk off homer in the 12th on easter :)

i also have a short attention span. for the second time, i change my vote. i vote for sudz cause he's a fellow zj'er and i like his rig. and this is my last vote because, well, like johnny said, i dont have the attention span for this.

L33TJ33P said:
No, but I saw the Sox get whipped by the Braves last saturday.
those braves are doing well now. they must be taking some heat down in hotlanta. but every baseball fan knows that the first 1-2 mos of the season mean about as much as a body kit does on a stock civic, so who's counting now. :lol: :lol:

I wanna vote for JOOP! That Beast Rocks!! Been meaning to post my vote for days. Nice Paint Job Mingez, even if it aint RED. LOL

Lady

Back