Post Your Trail Rides PIctures!!

jakbob

hey guys, i just got back from taking my jeep out (man its great) and i wanted to see what your best ride shots were, maybe adding to my inspiration for my jeep...anyway, ill start it off

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

AND YES TC I GOT THOSE MT/R's ON!!

Last edited:

why are your front tires stickin out so much further than the rears?

nice lookin tires tho n great pics too

Out in TN with some boys from Appalachin Off-Road Club. This was the first time I've had my Jeep out since I started tearing it down in October to build it to this. I had a blast. We played on this hill side rock garden for a couple hours. We broke a driveshaft (mine), motor mount (butchs), steering (butchs) and had a great time.

Oh, what do you know, my front driveshaft took a dump. I borrowed butch's square shaft after his steering went out and continued on.1
aao-3.jpg

aam-3.jpg

aar-3.jpg

aas-3.jpg

Imagine that, someone trying to keep me from going over
aau-3.jpg

aat-3.jpg

aav-3.jpg

My jeep wouldnt run at this angle, I think I was out of gas, that explains the face
aaw-3.jpg

aax-3.jpg

One of the many times I hit second gear and the rev limiter
aay-3.jpg

Second Gear Again
aba-3.jpg

Butch, the guy who was the reason I got out there. He owns 4wheelsupply.net, very cool guy.
aaz-3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Jacob!

So where were those pics taken?

Your front axle is probably shifted toward the driver's side a little bit if you are still running a stock trackbar...

there are some ppl that own land on coca cola drive off 100...i was so exicted the day before that i couldnt sleep and went wheeling at 7 am...it was great

nice, i wish there was terrain like that near me...

Back