Rc scale jeeps

Stalefishsk8er

Hey guys I've seen rc scale models of jeeps in a lot of different places. I was reading the February issue of rc car action and found a scale version of a Cherokee and a CJ which looked just like the full size versions

I've got an HPI myself. I bought a full roll cage for it off ebay but have to do alittle fabbing before I can mount it.

Are the CJ and Cherokee just replacement bodies?

Attachments

• jeep_remote_control.jpg
    jeep_remote_control.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 2,391

TerryMason said:
I've got an HPI myself. I bought a full roll cage for it off ebay but have to do alittle fabbing before I can mount it.

Off proline? Yes

TerryMason said:

Nope, there for scale crawlers only from what the guys said at my local hobby shop

TerryMason said:

That's a nice looking jeep you got there but should upgrade to 2.4 ghz radio system from spektrum

How much are they, I saw a few cheap looking monster trucks at target, is that as much fun?

ScubaDude said:
How much are they, I saw a few cheap looking monster trucks at target, is that as much fun?

Those things are a POS if one thing breaks on them then there trash. Losi makes some 1/24th scale crawlers if you want to go that small but just buy a traxxas trx 2.5r or 3.3r t-maxx from your local hobby shop or from amainhobbies.com or towerhobbies.com and buy an aftermarket jeep body for it

Back