re6030 PICS!

Nice job Joe!

What wheel offset did you go with? I'm assuming those BFG's are 31's?

looks real good!

the offset is 0 on the 767's and yes they are bfg 31's.

the CJ....it needs a cam. i have everyhting i need to do the cam. but i dont want to pull the motor, so i am planning on taking off the front clip. i want to devote a whole weekend to it and you know.

Looking for a cheap Jeep! YJ preferably..

jeeperjoe said:
the offset is 0 on the 767's.

:oops: oops I meant backspacing. Stock is 5.25" BS

The wheels I put on mine are 5.0" BS and they don't rub anything, just wondering what your setup is and if you have any contact with the LCA's or anything.

When I researched wheel offset on XJ's, seems like everyone said I'd need 4.5" backspacing to avoid rubbing, even with 31's. Well I don't like the "sticky outty" look and figured if they rubbed, I'd get different control arms.

Apparently they were wrong, I think alot of folks (especially younger ones) just like that look.

Yours look like they are close to stock too. Just wanted to verify my theory...

Oh yeah, and did you get my PM?

no "stick outty" look? they look SO MUCH better! i think mine are 3.75 maybe?

i figure that if the offset is 0, on a 7"rim, the backspace would be 3.5. i think. anyways the outside face of the tires is flush with the stock flares.

also the back sits quite a bit higher than the front. i guess between 1/2" to an 1". does anyone know if the rear springs will settle, or should i learn to love it?

I've heard that those spring packs are a bit higher than advertised. Even when they settle. You could add a set of coil spacers up front if it is noticably not level (can't see it from the pic).

I have a set of stock isolators that I took off mine. They'll lift your front about .75".

If you want them PM me and I'll send them to ya free.
they're in good shape:
PDRM0356JPG-2.jpg

and they will stack together with your existing ones:
PDRM0357JPG-2.jpg

Back