ROB....How about an update on the outting

Rob must really be very busy! Last time we spoke he was covered up in work and that is a good thing. I have not really been abe to talk to him for some time now. As for the trip there is still plenty of planning to happen and work to be done. I have talked to the national forestry folks and I am trying to get that end worked out. Could be we can get the i dotted and ts crossed some time soon. Either way there is enough of us to get it all together with a bit of work. There aresome trails that are open, that would be enough for a few days of running then there is the george of the Nolichucky (white water rafting) and the Appalachian Trail runs right thru our town here. Rob let us know what you got planed and i will keep it going best I can. Rob is the man in charge, and I will help as best that i can. Sure all of you that can and want to will do the same. Hope this helps some what there Raven13xxx Later tug[addsig]

Yeah he sounded pretty busy to me. June is a long way away so I still think we have plent of time to plan. Hopefully it will all work out and we can have us a big ol jeepz.com jamboree at tugs place hehe.[addsig]

Tug, thanks for your help, and yes, I'm swamped with work. I'm on more often now, but at wierd times due to the fact that it's the only free time I have. I'm working on some things here as far as local clubs and parks. Tug, Email me with your number, and let meknow when you'll be around, and I'll call you asap so we can work out the details. It's still planned, shooting for the last week in June, and I'm planning a trip next month to go downn and see Tug and his playground for myself. I just gotta dig out from under this avalanch lol.

Rob

:p :cool: :) [addsig]

man.... if we keep having snow days, i'm gonna be stuck in school while you guys are out playing. haha... maybe i'll just skip graduation! :) lol[addsig]

Back