Rustys Offroad .com

Ummm, actually it does . . . kinda by definition. And Jesus guys, he had a bad experience and wanted to share it. Absolutely no reason to bash him. You can disagree with him all you want, but don't be a**holes about it. I'm plain disgusted at the behavior of some of the people on this board lately. I like this board because it was completely free of any flaming and mean hearted arguing. Keeping a family atmosphere requires more than bleeping out your cuss words, but keeping your attitudes in check also. So, stop being jerks. Rivired67, I aplogize for their behavior.
Many would construe using the Lord's name that way just as non-family friendly as any cuss word. I am one of them. You can use that name any way you see fit - it's your right to do so, and I always keep my view to myself when I see that on here, but your post seemed kind of hypocritical to me.

Last edited:
It's all about how it's percieved. I personally don't think anyone was flamin this guy for the way he shared his experience. I think we were all offering him some blunt advice on how to better deal with a customer service issue. I've been to other less amicable boards and seen some flamin. I don't think this qualifies.

There's way, and there's ways. Remember the golden rule...

I've had no real problems from Rusty's either. I've gotten a few things from them, and one had problems, but they DID take care of it ASAP. I would totally go through them again and again.

My son has used Rusty's quite a bit, so I shared this thread with him. He told me he just could not believe that Rusty's would ever send any large bulky parts in a paper envelope. In fact, he's never received anything from large parts down to small parts to bumper stickers in anything but a well-packaged cardboard box. I asked our postmaster about this sort of thing, and she told me that post offices aren't even supposed to accept a bulky metal part packaged that way, for the very reason you claimed happened to you, among others. Not only is it very liable to be lost, but it can also be a hazard to mail handlers, other packages, and postal equipment. Sorry, but I'm not buying that part of your story.

My son has used Rusty's quite a bit, so I shared this thread with him. He told me he just could not believe that Rusty's would ever send any large bulky parts in a paper envelope. In fact, he's never received anything from large parts down to small parts to bumper stickers in anything but a well-packaged cardboard box. I asked our postmaster about this sort of thing, and she told me that post offices aren't even supposed to accept a bulky metal part packaged that way, for the very reason you claimed happened to you, among others. Not only is it very liable to be lost, but it can also be a hazard to mail handlers, other packages, and postal equipment. Sorry, but I'm not buying that part of your story.

hahaha...yaaaa......i just made it all up for kicks DOT DOT DOT ............ :|

Many would construe using the Lord's name that way just as non-family friendly as any cuss word. I am one of them. You can use that name any way you see fit - it's your right to do so, and I always keep my view to myself when I see that on here, but your post seemed kind of hypocritical to me.

You're right TC. I'm sorry, that never crossed my mind. I'll remember that in future posts. Hypocritical as it may have been, I still think my post has some merit and should not be ignored.

Back