sale jk unlimited hard top

Seems kinda pricy when you can buy a brand new one for about $2500 for a JK Unlimited.

southtj said:
Seems kinda pricy when you can buy a brand new one for about $2500 for a JK Unlimited.

it is different with regular hard top.
it is painted. there is lizard stickers on a rear.

That is a little pricey. I have 2 JK OEM hardtops. These tops are 2012 hardtops in perfect shape. PM me for pics if you are interested.

"Hard top for a 2011-2012 4 door with freedom panels. Black and Has tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. It's in great condition, new, never mounted. Comes with mounting hardware and will help install. Also comes with hardtop stand. 2000

Hard top for a 2011-2012 2 door. Brand new, never mounted. Black, has freedom panels, tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. No scratches, cracks etc. Includes mounting hardware and will help install. 1900"

Semper Fi
Mike

That is a little pricey. I have 2 JK OEM hardtops. These tops are 2012 hardtops in perfect shape. PM me for pics if you are interested.

"Hard top for a 2011-2012 4 door with freedom panels. Black and Has tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. It's in great condition, new, never mounted. Comes with mounting hardware and will help install. Also comes with hardtop stand. 2000

Hard top for a 2011-2012 2 door. Brand new, never mounted. Black, has freedom panels, tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. No scratches, cracks etc. Includes mounting hardware and will help install. 1900"

Semper Fi
Mike

i do not think that it is expensive.
an original price of my hard top is around $3100.

thanks.

Back