Selling my 2004 Rubicon - 69,2xx miles - 4" Rough Country - MT Claws - DC1's

BAM4x4

I am selling my 2004 Rubicon with 69,2XX +/- miles (which is VERY LOW, about 7,500 miles a year. Industry average is 12k-15k year) with a 4" Rough Country Lift that has 33" Mickey Thompsons on DC1's and a TOM WOODS rear drive shaft. It has aftermarket aux lights, aftermarket Kenwood deck, 20% tint, Hard and Soft tops.

The reason why I am selling is because I don't drive it and I am looking at opening up a business and need the liquid capital. If you're interested send me an email and we will set something up. I will not even entertain low ball offers so save us both the time. Price on KBB has it $15,500 in excellent, 15,000 very good (which it is in) and $14,700 as good. I'm asking $14,000 for a quick sale and as there are a couple VERY MINOR things it needs, see below.

Needs front sway bar shackles, quality ones on the high side are $150. Plus the ones that were included in the kit weren't that great. Don't let this scare you away, its a really easy install and you can drive the Jeep without them connected. When ever I do drive it, it is with out them connected. There is no excess swaying movement or anything similar. These shackles are designed to be removed when offroading to allow the tires to independently flex. Take it for a spin and you will understand.

Rear sound bar speakers, they crackle when the radio is on, probably a loose wire, haven't got a chance to investigate further.

Both easy fixes $14,000 and its yours, title in hand.

My loss is your gain.

Email me.
Brent.Miranda@gmail.com

Rhode Island

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - 4" Lift - Hard and Soft Tops

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 335
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 188