Snow plow for a XJ or whatever

pinaplebob

Well as the Title says i've got a Cheap Snowplow for sale. It's a pro-shovel, which is a cheap/light weight plow. It has winch up and down, and you have to turn it by hand. It's been on the front of my XJ now for 4 years and has more then paid for it's self several times over. It's a 6'5 blade and weighs in at around 200 pounds. It's about $1000 new, at Sams club, or home depot. I'm looking to get $300.00 for it, as i've upgraded to a bigger one for my DD p-up. The only thing it needs is the winch rebuilt, The one terminal rusted out and broke off, last week. Plows good for what it is, and will make someone some money. They sell mounts for pretty much every application, and i know it will make someone happy, but i just need it out of my garage. I'm in the process of searching for another winch, (ATV winch) that will work, and then the price will go up. But if anyone is interested let me know. I should have pictures by the end of the week, if it doesn't snow to much this week. It's located in Joliet, Ill. And it will fit in the back of a truck, or a XJ to take it home. PM me for pics, or with any questions. I'm also trying to find their website, just need to find my paperwork for it. Comes will plow, wiring, and mount for a Older XJ....

thanks

Yes it is. Mines the Construction cone orange version, which was last model I think. But yes that is exactly it. Still working on pictures. Where getting 8 to 12 inches of snow today...so its going to be a long couple of days here.

i'm still interested in the plow, chicago is about 8 hour drive though, and tight on cash at moment. How did you fair up there with the snow storm?

Well we ended up getting a couple of inches, not much but enought to plow. As far as the plow, I ended up selling it this past weekend. And I was just coming here to post it up as being sold. Sorry.......

Back