Someones Bigger!

SubBass100

So I bought a Jeep Wrangler TJ about 2 years ago and I love it. I truly know now what the quote "Its a Jeep Thing, you wouldn't understand" is all about. I pulled up to another Wrangler the other day that was slightly smaller than mine. My friend said in a mocking high pitch voice "Someones Bigger!" That made me think. People are proud of there Jeeps and would like to show them off. So I made a website that you can post photos of your jeep (or other vehicle) next to a smaller one so you to can say "Someones Bigger!" You can also comment on photos and rate them. The website is called Someones Bigger! | Size Matters! I am looking for more pictures to post to help start up the site. You can either reply to this post with your pictures or go to the site and submit your photo there. Thanks again for all your help Jeep Brothers and Sisters! Hope you enjoy the site!

PS If you have any ideas for the site too add them as well
PSS I love pictures of bigger Jeeps next to Hummers! :lol:

makes jeep people seem really cocky, ill post a picture though lol

hahah everytime i pull into a parking lot i try to look for a smaller jeep to park by to show mine off. haha but never actually taking pictures. sounds like a cool site though. i'm gonna check it out

I'll post it here then check out your site. Someone is bigger but it aint me.
image-missing.png

Back