Southeast Alabama (and surrounding) Jeepers.......

Roundeye

I'm settling back into Jeeping nicely after a while of being without one. I've stayed in touch with some Jeeper Brothers and Sisters, but now as an owner, I feel part of the "family" again.

A few years ago, I attended a Jeep caravan and gathering in Enterprise, Alabama and still have lots of pics of a parking lot full of Jeeps.....what a blast that was. Caravan down the highway and trail rides of nothing but Jeeps. I have not seen anything like that around here since.

I see no signs of a local Jeep club in this area, so a Brother Jeeper and myself have been discussing the possibilty of starting one. We have located a local 150-acre ORV/camp site to host a Jeep gathering to gauge interest of having a larger event there, which includes cabins and camping. There are numerous trails there with a small river that borders the property. A very family-oriented place which includes fishing, swimming, horseback riding and of course trail riding in Jeeps! A perfect spot for a Jeep gathering!

We are seeking input from any and all Jeepers interested. This would just be an initial gathering within the next couple of months to plan for a larger, more organized one (with food, events, giveaways etc.) as well as discussion about forming a local club. If you are interested, please post or PM me.

Back