Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!

Craig

The playoffs are finally here! Who are you going for?......We just took out Dallas... GO VANCOUVER!!!

rl1sigfq5-2.jpg

Last edited:

Go Wings!!!!!

Glad they finally made it past the first round!:redface:

Go Wings!!!!!

Glad they finally made it past the first round!:redface:

I have a feeling this is gonna be an ugly series. Barry Melrose said he wished this series could be the finals...I agree. I think the Sharks and the Wings are a damn good match-up.

I usually root for the wings against other teams. But now, YOU GUYS ARE THE ENEMY! :D

I have a feeling this is gonna be an ugly series. Barry Melrose said he wished this series could be the finals...I agree. I think the Sharks and the Wings are a damn good match-up.

I usually root for the wings against other teams. But now, YOU GUYS ARE THE ENEMY! :D

I'm (we're) happy that we get to watch at least ONE game on TV (this Sat.)!! Did you happen to see that back-up goalie for the Flames???? Can't get a whole lot uglier than that!!! I (we) can't wait!!!! HOCKEY ON TV!!!!!!

(Sometimes living in the South really sucks)

Wings deprived,
the muds

I'm (we're) happy that we get to watch at least ONE game on TV (this Sat.)!! Did you happen to see that back-up goalie for the Flames???? Can't get a whole lot uglier than that!!! I (we) can't wait!!!! HOCKEY ON TV!!!!!!

(Sometimes living in the South really sucks)

Wings deprived,
the muds
I know how you feel...in Denver you can't catch anything but local teams during the regular season in all sports. (Bunch of homers out here...they aren't sports fans...they're Denver fans)

Anyway, now that the Av's are out of it, and the playoffs are on, I can catch every game.

Also, my Warriors have made the playoffs for the first time in 13 years!!! Yeah! AND, they won game one in Dallas! Although, they are trailing by 8 as I type this in game 2.

Go Warriors! Go Sharks!

I thought the NHL folded?

No?

Huh, whattya know.

;) :lol:

Oh whatever. This coming from a guy that likes to watch paint dry. AKA baseball. :D

Seroiusly tho, in my Taber's medical dictionary, under insomnia, and "Non-pharmacologic therapeutic management" they've listed MLB as a common viable form of holistic remedy. :lol: (Right next to NASCAR)

Oh whatever. Seroiusly tho, in my Taber's medical dictionary, under insomnia, and "Non-pharmacologic therapeutic management" they've listed MLB as a common viable form of holistic remedy. :lol: (Right next to NASCAR)
You forgot to add in Golf....who watches the PGA on TV?!?! Besides you TC....I mean really even the TV announcer guy whispers when some clown is ready to tee off....what hes going to hear you in the announcer booth?

You forgot to add in Golf....who watches the PGA on TV?!?! Besides you TC....I mean really even the TV announcer guy whispers when some clown is ready to tee off....what hes going to hear you in the announcer booth?

Golf is not boring, it's actually painful. Darts and spelling bee's are more enthralling.

Warriors won by 18!!!

Warriors up in the series 2-1 against the hated Mavericks! Yayah!

davisb_600_070427-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back