Steel Rims for SALE!!!

99chero4x4

4 15" black steel rims for sale. bought new but never used! these are brand new rims for a discount!! MUST GO!! asking 175$ obo!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1606.JPG
    DSCF1606.JPG
    596.1 KB · Views: 8,777
sorry i cant tell you a whole lot about the specs of the rim. all i know is that it would fit on a 1999 Cherokee Sport 4x4. i am located in South Carolina. North Charleston to be more exact. if your interested in buying them, if we decide on a price, we can split the shipping and handling and subtract what that would cost from the price we decide on. thanks for replyin

What you take cash and for me to pick up? I will be in the Myrtle Beach Area the week after the 4th.

What would you take cash-wise? Yes, I'd pick them up. Like I said, I will be in SC the week after next in the Jeep.

They are 39.99 brand new. 160 for 4. You want 175? The math doesnt add up.

these were not 39.99$ brand new. i paid 44.99$ brand new for each rim. thats 180$ plus tax, plus the shipping and handling fee. so a total of 210$ i paid for these rims. they are 175$ obo.

They are 39.99 brand new. 160 for 4. You want 175? The math doesnt add up.

x2

if you paid more for these new...you got ripped

wait...i will do the math. 44.99 each $179.96 is what you paid for them...now being used you knock off $4.96 from what you paid for them. I wish I could sell used parts like that.

Last edited:

4 15" black steel rims for sale. bought new but never used! these are brand new rims for a discount!! MUST GO!! asking 175$ obo!!!

first they were never used. my jeep broke before i could put them on and the price is obo...FAIL

i got these from rustysoffroad.com for 44.99$ each. i went to a good respected jeep store to buy my parts, i dont like to buy the cheapest money can buy, i like to be in the middle, and whats an extra 5$ per rim like really, its not getting cheated...FAIL

if you dont want to buy the rims you dont have to...but dont say i got ripped or that i only paid 39.99$ per rim...if your interested then fine if not fine

Last edited:
x2

if you paid more for these new...you got ripped

wait...i will do the math. 44.99 each $179.96 is what you paid for them...now being used you knock off $4.96 from what you paid for them. I wish I could sell used parts like that.

and no thats not what i paid for them...i bought them new so you sorta have to pay something called tax, it was more like 187$sh

you...FAIL:shades:

Before things get out of hand...........you have to realize, we are the "cheap arses" (at least I am!!!). Yeah, you bought 'em, didn't use 'em, and now you want "top dollar" (or somewhere near 'bouts) for 'em. Buyers = "cheap arses"....we want things for the CHEAPEST possible price we can pay(think "Walmart"). Seller = "this (these) things" are the "BEST" you can find anywhere!!!!! NEVER USED!!!!! GOOD AS NEW (NOT!!)!!!!!

Anyway, I think you can see what I'm gettin' at........don't take anything personal!! Ulitmately, you'll get what the market (and your patience) will bear.

Peace,
mud

ps. - I'd LOVE to have some black rims for my TJ..........but I'm VERY cheap..........and it's not a priority......hence my "non-offer". Best of luck!

well price is obo...what would you might want to buy them for, i need them gone bad, i need the money for my 97 Prelude

well price is obo...what would you might want to buy them for, i need them gone bad, i need the money for my 97 Prelude

Well, like I said, I am the KING of the cheap-arses............so, $50 shipped to me and I'll take 'em off your hands!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: However, I would recommend that you hold out for an offer from a sane person!!:lol::lol::lol: The point of my last post was........just don't take things personal.....we're all arseholes at some point in time. You know what you've got in 'em, and what you're willing to take for 'em, so just bide your time (or stick 'em on eBay!!!) and don't hold any hard feelings for comments you get on here. Stick around.

peace again,
insane mud

lol ok...yeah need more than 50$ for em...i wish my jeep didnt break, i just had to jump that mound of dirt and slam it into the ground.....sigh....

100 is tops. I will be driving out of the way to pick them up, but in the end it would be the same as shipping them.

ok. 100 it is. ill bbl to talk about where you can go to pick them up. thanks!

Back