Stock XJ Owners...

TwistedCU

I want to see if I can get an accurate measurement of stock lift height. I have read that a stock XJ should have a measurement of 17" from the center of the wheel hub to the bottom of the fender flare, on both the front and rear.

I am thinking it would be less for a '97-'01 XJ, as the wheel wells are smaller.

Can someone measure and post up? Center of hub to bottom of flare (just the stockers please, trying to get a reference).

Thanks

RE: Swapping frame and Tub... Need advice...

If you still need this tomorrow night, I'll do it. Its parked outside on a dimly lit street and its raining hard. I am curious what other people say as well, because I think my rear is sagging some.

RE: Re: New addition to the family...

TC, i've read (can't remember where) that its 17.5" front and 17" rear. I wonder if its different for pre and post '97 tho.

Totally forgot about this, but just went out to check for you. I did the best I could in the dark measuring from the center of the wheel cap straight up to the fender flare. Looks like about 17.75" in the front (both sides) and 17.5 and 17" in the rear. Looks like my driver side rear has sagged a bit.
Oh yeah, its a 2000.

I'd measure my '00, but I don't think it would be a very fair representation, as it has either shrunk 2 inches, or I have had a growth spurt over the last 3 years that I didn't know about...

Back