StuFF 4 SaLe....

jeepin916

New chevy, TCI flywheel/flex plate, TCI turbo 350 transmission rebuild kit, Hurst turbo 350 shift kit. they have been sitting around under my bed for a while. The transmission clutches have been soaking in trans oil for a while. All are brand new never used.

85 CJ7 tailgate in red, very good condition.

I am also buying a house and im considering selling my jeep project. I have alot of money pumped into it. It is a 1997 jeep wrangler lifted 4 inches suspension and 3 inches body, GMC vortec 350 engine and Brand new rebuild 4L60E automatic transmission. Engine is mounted with Advanced Adapters engine mount kit.

Transmission has been rebuilt by Sansone Chevrolet, in New Jersey. It has a monster transmission kit kevlar bands and clutches, all new steels and shortened and hardened output shaft. All new Corvette solenoids and electronics in trans.

I rebuilt the transfercase myself at work. Its an NP231 case and includes a new chain, teraflex super short tailshaft conversion, 1310 yoke, 32 spline output shaft, all new seals and speed sensor. Case is mounted to transmission with Novak transmission adapter.

Rear Dana 44, genuine gear 4.88 ring & pinion, Detroit locker, Mosier Forged alloy 6 lut axles, timkin bearings, teraflex perchs welded on for all TJ suspension.

Front Dana 44, Genuine gear 4.88 R&P, Mini spool, Yukon forged alloy axle shafts, Spicer U-joints, Warn hubs.

Transmission, Transfercase, front and rear axles have 0 miles on them. Engine came out of my 97 GMC yukon, and has 100k miles on it but runs excellant.

I also have many other misc. parts that belong to this jeep. All parts used are brand new, and were rebuilt by a specialty shop, or by myself. I have over 15k into this jeep just in parts alone, and far too many hours of my own labor... i do not want to give this up, but i am buying a house and if anyone lives in the NYC area, you know how expensive things are up here.
I will consider all offers, and i may sell parts seperately. I know how much everything is worth, so pleeeease dont waste my time with low and dumb offers... Email me, or PM me with any offers or if you are looking for anything in specific, and i will get back to you... thanks guys...:(

WOW nobody needs anything??? or is everyone as broke as i am??? lol:p

Just wondering if you are considering selling just the axles and for what price? Being a Jersey guy I know what house prices your talking about. Let me know how much your looking for, since I am planing on building similar axles for my YJ.

I need a torque arm for a T176 in my 86 CJ7. ya got that?

im interested in the axles what are they out of and are they all ready to be bolted into a tj and what are you looking to get for them thanks

Back