Teracon

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
DC in partnership with Tera-flex plus is going to be offering a new upgrade package for the 08's JK's.
The Rubicon name will be changed to Teracon.

This kit will offer Trea-Flex's 4 inch lift with they new re-designed adjustable Track bar.
REV simulated beadlock sitting on 35x12.5 Toyo tires.
A short arm four link front and rear will use there new 42mm heim joints.
Jeeps new front and rear bumpers, with a Warn 9.5 TI with chrome plated simulated rock rails.

Pictured is the first Teracon, This very same Jeep will be featured in wheel drive magazine in the coming months so be sure not to miss a 42,800$ jeep tearing up Moab.

Attachments

• feb3 007.jpg
    feb3 007.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 176
  • feb3 002.jpg
    feb3 002.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 153
  • feb3 011.jpg
    feb3 011.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 155
  • feb3 001.jpg
    feb3 001.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 597
Wow, that's like a $10k increase over the Rubicon model. I don't see it.
What I do see is that the brake line is almost touching the wheel in that one pic.

I read in a 4x4 magazine (can't remember which one) where they bought a two-wheel drive Jeep JK and outfitted it with new front 60 and air lockers, a bunch of other bells & whistles and still spent a thousand or two less than a loaded Rubicon would cost. If I were going to buy a new one I think that'd be the way I'd go. Those rims are just too purty to beat up on the rocks.

DC in partnership with Tera-flex plus is going to be offering a new upgrade package for the 08's JK's.
The Rubicon name will be changed to Teracon.

This kit will offer Trea-Flex's 4 inch lift with they new re-designed adjustable Track bar.
REV simulated beadlock sitting on 35x12.5 Toyo tires.
A short arm four link front and rear will use there new 42mm heim joints.
Jeeps new front and rear bumpers, with a Warn 9.5 TI with chrome plated simulated rock rails.

Pictured is the first Teracon, This very same Jeep will be featured in wheel drive magazine in the coming months so be sure not to miss a 42,800$ jeep tearing up Moab.

Hi

We have this Jeep and I would like to learn more about it. You mention a write up.... can you point me in the right direction? I can not find anything on the internet about this Jeep except your post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk H

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380735689.201912.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380735689.201912.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Back