Texas Boy, 7, Fatally Mauled By 2 Pit Bulls

Oh dear God.. that is absolutely horrible. What a way to die. Can you imagine what that poor child must have been feeling? It's just too awful to let yourself go there. I think they should have stunned the dogs and then beat them both to death with their little clubs they carry... or hold the dogs somewhere and let the parents of that poor child kick and beat them to death.

I am an animal LOVER but if any dog did that to MY child I would club it's fluffy little head in, then remove said head and use it's skull for my morning cereal as well as use it's little spine for my new shifter in my Jeep. :twisted:

IT'S DISGUSTING. I think the owners should go to prison for that, or else they should be put in a pen with two nasty A** Pitbulls to be shredded. Can you imagine the hell those parents will suffer for the rest of their lives??!! I had two friends who lost their little boy to a backyard pond and it was horrible... I can't imagine what a violent death for your child would leave you with. You would have to put me in a straight jacket and lock me up.... for fear I would hurt myself, AND because their would be a pretty good chance I would have to get some vigilante justice for my child.

Just my opinion.......

then remove said head and use it's skull for my morning cereal as well as use it's little spine for my new shifter in my Jeep. :twisted:

I like the way you think.

That sucks though, I wonder if the dogs owner is going to be responsible...

A good friend of the family (who is in her 50's) was recently attacked by a Rottweiler. They were pulling up to some friend's house and as she got out of the car and walked to the house, the dog got out of the fence and attacked her. The owners wife was shocked and basically paralyzed with fear while watching from the porch. The husband got off the riding mower and ran over subduing the dog. Our friend was rushed to the hospital bleeding profusely and had to remain in ICU for several days. She received serious injuries to the arms neck and face. She will have to undergo cosmetic surgery to repair a lot of the damage and will likley lose partial use of one of her arms.
The owner of the dog did the right thing and shot the animal minutes after the attack.
It is a very sad situation to say the least.

It is sad that these potentially dangerous dogs are bought by people who are not willing to take to time or put forth the effort to properly socialize these types of dogs from when they are puppies.

For me, I'd never own either breed, but give me a pup and I guarantee I could raise a docile one that I could trust with my kids. The problem is too many people take chances with other's lives by "winging it" while raising a Staffie or a Rottie.

Stupid and costly. For this reason I cannot dispute those that wish they be banned from different localities. With occurances like these who could argue against it?

the dog's owners are in jail awaiting trial

they will be the first people tried under a new Texas law passed after an elderly lady working in her back yard was attacked and brutally killed by a group of dogs from a neighbor.

The family sued the dogs owners and there was no law specific enough to prosecute them under and they got away scot free.

the husband of that woman has vowed to travel here and follow the trial step by step.

Back