the Internet's Ugliest Jeeps

I don't really know what to say about that, except for I'm glad that I don't have to clean it

I liked #20 from what I could see. Kinda like a nice trail jeep with an urban camo job! The rest were not worth the effort it took to keep down the Puke! tug

Well Tug, sorry but I don't have the iron stomache that you have...

icon_puke-2.gif

yea i uhmmm, i saw my jeep there, its #9, i wondered where it went, exact color and everything, can anyone get me their address so i can have it back to burn it?

#18 wasnt all too bad, its got the kevlar body they sell in qudratec, it looks pretty capable but just too clean

# 20 wasn't bad, and at least #7 wasn't on black top, it was on ice....

Why would anyone want a Jeep that looks like a hummer? Do they not understand the stupidity of that? That's like buying a Lamborgini and then saying, "Hmm, I think I'll put a 1978 Pinto rear end and gas tank on it." That guy needs to turn in his Jeep owners card and be forced to drive a volkswagon truck for the next 5 years.

Well.....so much for breakfast. And lunch......and supper........I kinda liked #20, except for the paint....too bright for my poor little eyes.....

I thought my wifes jeep was bad. She loves tweety and has him everywhere on her jeep. Seats, steering wheel cover, floormats, and pretty much everwhere she can put one.

Back