The one & only from Spain??

dap

Hi everybody,

I am from Madrid Spain Europe and seem to be the only registered user from my country, although, there are many Jeep enthusiasts over here
Have a 1994 ZJ Grand Chero in continous transformation :))

I Hope make good fellows in the forum!

Welcome David.

We're slowly taking over the planet, and have just now moved on to Spain :shades:

ScubaDude said:
I am in Italy and got no such warm welcomes

:sad face: ()

Im also slightly confused here, which is really nothing new, but you said you were living in witchita Kansas, AND italy??? How is this possible?

gennybro said:
think about the way you came on to the forum,shouldnt be to hard to figure it out.

Are talking about the incident with that thing I am to ashamed to name?

That was like my third or fourth post!

tjlboise said:
Im also slightly confused here, which is really nothing new, but you said you were living in witchita Kansas, AND italy??? How is this possible?

I am moving back after the year is out

Well dap, as you can see, this site is not only enableing you to get info on jeeps,but gets quite entertaining at times. Welcome to the forum bro.

Lol... yeah. I spend most of my day checking in here just to see what's going on. It can be very entertaining.

yup, Its' kinda like being in shark infested waters at times,gets real interesting. Haven't seen anyone get ripped to shreds,just nipped a couple of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back