Things that **** Me Off (an ongoing thread)

Is he still receiving them, or is he just using old ones up?

But two million bucks really isn't all that much money anymore, you could barely buy a nice house with that, much less raise a kid. And after taxes I am sure it is more like 1.5 mill or less, it all depends on what kind of life he is trying to live.

There are always un-knowns but for now

Yeah he's a dick.

The article says he paid 1.25 mil in taxes (rip off) so he ended up getting 850k. maybe when he files taxes next year and claims he earned over 850k they'll cut his food stamps.

thats bull! it may not be considered as income, but the state should see that and say no more food stamps since $850,000 could buy a lot of groceries, pay bills for years to come, and live an average life while working a decent job, or even Mcdonalds for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Things that **** Me Off, Thing 2

I don't know if earning that much in a year can be considered all that successful, Yes it is more then I could dream of earning in a year considering my dream jobs TOP pay is 80 k a year, but if he was on food stamps, there was probably a reason, and that same reason will probably still be there when he runs out of jackpot money. If he is smart, he will use the time that he doesn't have to worry about money to try and get things straight, becouse he can count on the fact that the government will cut him off of stamps soon enough.

Thing 2

IN ITALY, THERE ARE NO TWO OUTLETS THE SAME, IN MOST EUROPEAN NATIONS, ITS THE TWO HOLES ○ ○. BUT IN ITALY, THERE ARE DIFFERRENT SIZE HOLES, THE HOLES (OF ALL SIZES) ARE DIFFERRENT SPACES APART, AND ALL IN ALL THERE ARE ABOUT 15, ALMOST IDENTICLE, DIFFERRENT KINDS OF OUTLETS, WITH DIFFERRENT SIZES OF CORDS TO PLUG INTO THEM.

RIGHT NOW, MY LAPTOP IS PLUGGED INTO THREE SEQUENTIAL ADAPTERS BEFORE IT IS PLUGGED INTO THE WALL!!!!

And, I hate it so much when people write ALL IN CAPS I could just....

AGH!

Last edited:
I hate it when you've got your bikini top on and it's looking like rain and people say, "bet you wish you had that hardtop on now" or "did ya get cold coming to work this morning". I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in the world that has a pair. Wimpy people **** me off.

850k would pull me completely out of debt and allow me to live for 9 years with me and my wife not working keeping the same pay we make now.Let alone I would not have any bills.Once they catch up with him they may make him pay some of it or even all of it back.

People that don't use their turn signals when its one inch from their finger!

x2, sometimes feel like stopping them just to let them know their signals dont work, nothing wrong with looking out for public safety.

Those whom think more highly of themselves than they ought.

Call me racist or maybe I just have the nads to say it, but I hate illegal immigrants. I am all for you coming to this country legally and working for what you get, but I can't stand the lazy s.o.b.s that come here and expect the government to take care of them and their kids.

Thats not racism.. you not discriminating against a particular race, but I don't know if you checked lately, but plenty of american citizens are abusing the social programs, so I would widen your view to include illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, and legal citizens.

And NO, the dude does not have to clai any more money in taxes, all teh taxes were covered in the 1.15 mil that was deducted from his winnings. his ability to collect is a loo-pole in the system.

how about the people living threw their children? aka botox mom, or the dad in the sidelines alittle too worried if his boy made that catch or not, the mom in the dance hall chewing the ass off of a 9 year old because she only got 3rd place in the national ballerina competition.

I think I'll just go out and say it. I hate people. for the most part. Everyone, including me, are their own unique level of idiot, and i can't take most levels hahahaha

I hate all the crap that the catholic church did so many years back, and how it still hasn't been corrected.

For instance, the church for saw revolution, and in an attempt to stop it, they completely rewrote the bible, to try and keep people repressed. the orriginal was much MUCH bigger (like a bookshelf of books) and actually supported many things like not attending church on a weekly basis, but now all the overly christian Christians who read the (Still corrupt) bible are all like oh your going to hell, you said a bad word, and they aren't even using the correct bible.

I heard about bo-tox mom... she makes me want to kick a puppy. I am baffled how I need a liscense to own a gun, I need a liscencs to own a dog, crap I need a liscense to catch a fish, but idiots like her can pro-create all they want.

Scuba, very wise choice of words... Lol however I would be interested to hear what jps has to say on the subjects. I have been threatened with divorce onore than one occasion I'd I did not atop talking politics or religion.

Back