tj 2.5 no start or power to obd.

gary r

fuel pump cycles when you turn on key has spark runs on wd 40 gauges dont work lights on dash work (air bag ,check gauges )tack doesnt move when running . recent clutch been standing about 1 year in garage after market stereo dont work and worked when parked . purchased reader doesnt reconize jeep reconized my 96 cherokee . replaced computer with one from a bone yard and still wont reconize jeep . oh ya the odometer doesnt light up? any help would be appreciated . fuses seem good swaped relays with my running cherokee and seem to work? thanks

I'm so confused. Can you please put that in a coherent statement that we don't have to decipher to help you? It would be very much appreciated. My head hurts from trying to figure out what you just wrote...

LOL at Corrupt.

You did some basic diagnostics, great. You have to go a little further. Check for power at injectors. Check for pulsating ground. Get a good wiring diagram and see if you have proper power inputs and outputs to the ecm. Missing power to a number of items, you might have a bad ingition switch. Don't go loading the shotgun and firing parts at it. Check for proper power out the switch.
Guysmiley

Been a while since I've been on here. Sight looks good. Would like to post more when I get a chance.

I hooked up extra grounds one directly to computer mount .ignitiom switch ckecks out good .do you know where the odometer gets its power?

Back