TJ fuse block

Cyanide

Does anyone have a .pdf of the fuse blocks for a 97 TJ Sport? Or does anyone know where I can find it online?

Ok a little bit of rewording here. I just need help finding out what the layout of the PDC is for my 97(4.0,manual,soft top if that makes a difference). I have gone through the haynes manual, and looked at the owners manual for several different years of TJ. The haynes manual is useless in this case since I do not have the time to pour through wiring diagrams. The owners manuals all say the same thing, that the PDC cap has the layout on the inside of it.......... Mine does but all it says is fuse 1, fuse 2, fuse 3 etc. If anyone has a pdf or a scan or even a picture of the layout that says which fuse is which I would be grateful if they would be willing to share.

Sorry I was dead tired when I made that last post. I am talking about the PDC under the hood. The inside of the cap has a diagram that says what the relays are but not the fuses.

Ok, in NEED of EXACT same thing, does ANYONE have a pdf file or know where i can find a diagram the identifies the fuses under the hood?

I searched for the PDC layout but all i can find is the wiring diagram on the entire system. So, with this, could you guys be more specific on what you need to know so i can try to help you guys as much as i can.

I need to know what fuse does what in the fuse block under the hood of a 1997 TJ....and why I have no spark after replacing my fuel pump. :???:

Here's the related diagrams if your interested.
tj709129-1.gif

tj709152-1.gif

tj709156-1.gif

The diagram illustrates the layout of the components and their respective connections thats directly and indirectly related circuits. If you look at it carefully, the PDC is enclosed with a perforated line, meaning, anything drawn inside is in the PDC. The lines drawn from that module to another components represents the wires with the color and circuit number indicated on each one.

Back