TJ/LJ parts

unlimitersoldier

Have a Pair of Rampage H4 headlight housings for TJ/LJ. They are clear glass fronts and convert a TJ/LJs seal beam headlights to H4 bulbs so that you dont have to replace the whole headlight when a light blows. Also with these Rampage H4 housings I am going to throw in a pair of H4 HID bulbs that are 8k in color and have a 55 watt ballast. For all this it is usually $180-$200 at stores or online......... I will sell all this for $140 shipped right to your door..

Update for what parts are left......
-front and rear milk jugs for the stock bumpers $20
-rear stock bumper $60
-brand new LJ Bestop soft top (black) $400
-third rear brake light with install bolts $30
-stock front amber turn signals & side markers $40
-stock suspension (coils and shocks) front and rear $100
-stock steering stabilizer $15
-Brand New rear tail lights w/ clear sides. $80 +tail lights come with red and white LEDs -TJ/LJ Stock air intake system.... $60
-TJ/LJ license plate holder w/ mounting screws $10
-Brand New Smittybilt Aluminum Fairlead....$40

Please feel free to post here of interest or PM me. I have pictures of all the parts but with so many things for sale I can't post them all here. Each part is in great or excellent condition. All prices are just my asking price but please make me an offer if you feel otherwise!! Thank you!! __________________

Still have the tail lights? Could you post a picture or I can PM you my cell # and you could send me a picture there too

Back