TONS of parts!

Kristi5683

I'm selling everything I took off of my jeep ( and some extras) when I upgraded to long arms.

List of items:
-Full set of stock shocks(2 front, 2 rear). Still in great shape. No excessive bounce after driving over speed bumps and no leaking.
-stock swaybar connects- I think I have 2 sets for the front and 1 set for the rear
-WJ runner boards with mounts.
-front dana 30 axle (for offroad use ONLY)- 3.73 &up carrier with varilock. This is a complete assembly and it has brand new upper ball joints on it. I will part out.
-2 extra front differential covers with magnets (dana 30)
-front pinion yoke for 99-01wj and I also have the standard yoke
-Axle shafts (for varilock and nonvarilock WJ) with CV joints (I will change out grease and check all cv components before sale)
-Rear Sway bar
-stock transmission crossmember
-stock muffler with tailpipe
Low pressure line for power steering pump (still has tags from the dealership, never used and unable to return)
All control arms (and bushings) are in good shape with the exception to 1 that has a bushing with some wear, I can send a picture of it. I have more than 1 set for the front and my rear upper is still in great shape.
I have 2 pairs of front springs from my WJ. One pair: From my jeep, these are the upcountry package springs. Absolutely no sagging and in great shape. The other pair came with an axle I bought. They appear to be in just as good of shape. The picture below is my stock springs compared to a spring for a 4.5" lift. They are dirty but you can see at the bottom, they are shiny and not rusty.
I know springs from a V8 Grand cherokee can give you a bit of a lift (~1-2") without having to do much and the control arms are considered a nice beefy upgrade for other models.
I've also got 1 (maybe 2) set of front brake calipers (teves) They are dirty but were still working fine when pulled off.

ANY questions, please ask. I will take pictures, get measurements, whatever. I want this stuff GONE. No set price, and all offers are considered. If you're looking for something in particular, don't be afraid to ask. I may have forgotten something.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 258
  • differentials.jpg
    differentials.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 265
  • coils.jpg
    coils.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Photo May 06, 12 14 53 PM.jpg
    Photo May 06, 12 14 53 PM.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

hey, i saw this ad on craigslist!!

superj said:
hey, i saw this ad on craigslist!!

Haha yeah. I want this stuf GONE I cleaned the garage to see what all I have and to my surprise, I've got more crap to add. 2 tie rods and a track bar. If you know anyone that's looking, send them my way!

Kristi5683 said:
You need a tie rod from a cherokee or a grand cherokee? there's a difference. I've got 2. Both will need the ends replaced in the future but those are only about $20 each.

Sorry I meant to say my buddies xj. We already snagged one though... :/

Back