Top off!!!

untamed

I know here in Wyoming our nice weather comes a little later but I TOOK THE TOP OFF TODAY!!!!

It was already 93 here today and its already killing me. After my heat exhaustion/stroke deal last year in San Antonio the heat is hard to take. Hope my tolerence gets better.

About 60 here also yesterday. Going to be the same today. I love it. I don't think that i could stand the excessive heat of the south in the summer.

Beautiful all weekend, which I had to work. Off today and wouldn't you know it, its rainy and nasty out so no top down anyway.

Its been alot of rain here. Once it clears up for a solid week top and doors come off for the season. Bikini.

Ok. I forgot one thing about living here. It may be hot in the day but in the morning....30 degrees!!! Cold drive into work this morning. But loving every minute of it.

untamed said:
Ok. I forgot one thing about living here. It may be hot in the day but in the morning....30 degrees!!! Cold drive into work this morning. But loving every minute of it.

That cold just gives you a good wake up call for work.

This morning all the water from the pivots in the fields was frozen on the ground. 33 this morning also. Nothing a little coffee can't handle.

holy crap man!! its summer time, how can you guys live with freezing temps now

I'll let u know when I thaw out. No... the air here is really dry so it doesnt feel as cold as it would if it was 32 in humid air.

Last edited:
Weathers been pretty decent here. Put the bikini top & 1/2 doors on tonight. Fingers crossed our weather will stay decent.

Seems like Im always a little premature when taking my top off. I just cant wait and in the NW the weather changes every ten minutes. Oh well I found out if you.drive real fast the rain goes right over you. Intill my 2.5l spots a hill.:p

we are getting odd bad rain right now. luckily my jeep is still not running so i have had to drive the pt cruiser and not get wet

Seems like Im always a little premature when taking my top off. I just cant wait and in the NW the weather changes every ten minutes. Oh well I found out if you.drive real fast the rain goes right over you. Intill my 2.5l spots a hill.:p

Vancouver huh? We moved to Wyoming from Battle Ground, so I know exactly what your talking about. Rain was one of the reasons we moved. I had an 89 yin when I lived there and I couldn't ever trust the weather. My nephews still live there tho and they are JEEPIN FREEKS!

Took the TJ for a cruise today with the 1/2 doors and bikini top. 80 degrees and real nice. Totally had that dejavu feeling remebering back when I had my old 1967 CJ5 back in the mid 80's. Charcoal grey with the black vinyl 1/2 doors & bikini top. Leaf spring lift & 33" tires on chrome spokes. I miss the built in semi-hidden compartment under the pass seat. Again, a real nice memory today!! I have an old pic of me standing next to it at an off road park in Holister Ca. This weekend I'm going to that same park to attend a 4 wheel drive club camping event.

untamed said:
Vancouver huh? We moved to Wyoming from Battle Ground, so I know exactly what your talking about. Rain was one of the reasons we moved. I had an 89 yin when I lived there and I couldn't ever trust the weather. My nephews still live there tho and they are JEEPIN FREEKS!
its been super nice mid 80s and this weekend 90s I might just pull the trigger and take it off. Im sure the moment I do the rain clouds will come my way. Battle ground is nice ive been looking for some property out there

its been super nice mid 80s and this weekend 90s I might just pull the trigger and take it off. Im sure the moment I do the rain clouds will come my way. Battle ground is nice ive been looking for some property out there
My sister owns the dog kennel mans best friend out in Battle Ground. When we lived there the property values were so high. I'm sure now you could get a pretty good deal. We moved in '07.

man, we just got slammed with crazy rain and hail. it rained so bad, we had to sand bag the building i work in and lots of cars were getting pushed off the road by the waves the bigger trucks made as they drove by.

Back