Topless in TN

PASmokeater

Some interesting reading...bring your own tp

Pulled the hard top off yesterday, and will have it off now 'till the cold weather sets in...........it's good to get fresh air again.

Rob 8) :p :)

So you think Spring is here to stay! We still got a snow or two coming so be ready for fresher than normal air in the next couple of weeks. hehehehehe Give us a yell some time. tug

Will do Tugger...I miss you guys ( seen more of you when I was 700 miles away :( ). I'll be having some free time and would like to plan on getting together with the fam for a spell.

Rob 8) :p :)

I got 9 inches of snow last night. sad thing is I already put 500 miles on my motorcycle earlier this year

I took my hard top off on Thursday last week. Friday was 79 and beautiful. The weekend cooled off and last night it was 32. :shock:

I'M READY FOR SUMMER ALREADY! :lol:

Should've come back up to ABQ, Mingez. Sandia had over 80 inches at the end of Feb.

bigTlilODD said:
Should've come back up to ABQ, Mingez. Sandia had over 80 inches at the end of Feb.

Awwwwwww... home sick. :cry:

I'll be headin' up soon though to visit family.

IK took my top off Febuary 17th and haven't put it back up yet. I REALLY need to just take it off for the summer but I have a trip in April so I need to keep it on for now

Back